Due to covid-19 we regret that we have had to suspend our loyalty card scheme for the foreseeable future.
When we have established a system to continue with it remotely/online we will restart the loyalty scheme again. Anyone who currently has stamps on tehir cards will still have them when they return.
Thank you all for your support and patience.
As a small high street butchers our relationship with our customers is one of our top priorities and we value every single one of you.
We like to reward that loyalty, which is why we have established a reward scheme to benefit you lovely people.
How does it work?
For every transaction over £10 we will give you a stamp.
Once you have earned 10 stamps you will receive £10 off your next shop!
So make sure you pick one up next time you are in store!
Terms & Conditions
- A maximum of one stamp can be given on any transaction over £10.
- There is no cash or credit alternative.
- Once 10 stamps have been collected in accordance with the terms and conditions, the customer will be given a £10 discount off their next shop.
- To qualify for a loyalty card stamp, the card must be presented at the till at the time of payment.
- The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of Williams & Son Butchers which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
- Williams & Son Butchers reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
- The Loyalty Card is to be used by one Client only per card.
- Williams & Son Butchers does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Williams & Son Butchers reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or has been abused.
- We may, at our discretion, replace any advertised reward with a similar reward.
- If, after purchasing goods or services on which stamps have been awarded, a participant subsequently obtains a refund from us for the goods or services (in accordance with statutory rights or any Williams & Son Butchers policy concerning refunds), at the time of the refund, the stamps awarded on the purchase will be removed from the participants Card. Similarly, if a participant obtains a refund on goods or services purchased in whole or in part by redeeming stamps, then all or part of the refund may be given by re-awarding the participant the stamps which they used.
- Any printed statements made by us, regarding the Scheme, form part of these terms and conditions.
- We may amend or terminate the Scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of stamps), at any time.
- We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a Card from a participant at any time. We may, at our sole discretion remove any or all participants from the Scheme at any time.